Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my bf died 2 years ago, and i still having nightmares about his death

User Profile: iwantacoffee2009
iwantacoffee2009 January 26th, 2023

when i was 12, in the middle of the pandemic, one normal day in the morning, suddenly, my mom answers the phone, and after the calling she told me that my best friend samuel was at the hospital in the UCI, and he haved 2 heat fails in 3 days, and at the 4th day, my grandma told me that his heart stopped 35 mins ago, and i couldnt believed, i fainted, and in these 2 years that it passed from his death, my family dont want to let me go to the graveyard to visit him...and close the cicle...

5
User Profile: iwantacoffee2009
iwantacoffee2009 OP January 26th, 2023

heart fails*

User Profile: bubbleTown7508
bubbleTown7508 January 26th, 2023

I appreciate that you come a long way from those of us who do suffer from problems, you post the thread of this young man and I could not believe what it was that I faced, it is because of this thread that we were both brought into the light as I am under the spotlight and he is the subject.

The story of this young man is quite tenacious I think because I read it you have casted my vote as the amount of people who heard the story and all its sadness so thank you.

There is some skill to what it is like to write this thread about someone even if they don't know I do this all the time it's completely normal.

User Profile: NikkiNetik
NikkiNetik April 4th, 2023

Your family won’t let you visit his site??

2 replies
User Profile: iwantacoffee2009
iwantacoffee2009 OP April 5th, 2023

@NikkiNetik

Not exactly, they told something like they dont have time....

1 reply
User Profile: NikkiNetik
NikkiNetik April 5th, 2023

Is there a way to get to the site without them?

load more
load more