Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Top 3 favourite anime you watched as a kid?

September 27th, 2022

_1664308937.H4c3e408acc0246f392dd4a4779d21662p.jpg

Image

*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Remember when anime was becoming more popular and the TV stations started airing the non-dubbed versions? I thought it was funny how different the characters sounded in the original language. Anyway, the dubbed versions thrilled us back then and are certainly a nostalgia today 😉✌️

Regardless of what generation you're from, what were your top 3 favourite anime you watched as a kid?


31
User Profile: fairmindedTortoise4898
fairmindedTortoise4898 October 6th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Naruto > Bleach (before the "Vizards" arc) and not a series but I believe I am one of the few that caught it when it first came out and was not well known >> Death note

User Profile: LovelyKittyCat
LovelyKittyCat October 6th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Sailor Moon!

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 23rd, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Pokémon, Sailor Moon and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. 💖💖💖

User Profile: Dallady
Dallady October 24th, 2022

I kinda liked Mayazaki (Spelling?) movies especially 'Howls Moving Castle' but I'm not really into anime that much.

I like being outdoors and animals and sports and design and stuff like that.



@Helpingheart23

User Profile: Liv125
Liv125 November 13th, 2022

Studio Ghibli animation is really beautiful, and im happy to see it here on the list 😊 Thank you for sharing about the animes you watched as a child! 💗

November 13th, 2022

@Liv125

What is your favourite Ghibli movie?

User Profile: Liv125
Liv125 November 13th, 2022

My favourite would have to be 'Castle in the Sky' 😊 It brings so much nostalgia to me, even though i also love all of the others. 'Up on Poppy Hill' and 'Whisper of the Heart' are close seconds!

load more
load more
November 13th, 2022

@Dallady

Oh, that's a beautiful film. Thanks for sharing 😊💛

load more
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady October 24th, 2022

Oh, watched Dragonball Z with my brother.

I actually liked that a lot until the series randomly went weird.


@Helpingheart23

User Profile: Liv125
Liv125 November 13th, 2022

Dragonball Z is another iconic show, i remember hearing about it a lot when i was a child as well 😊 Thank you for sharing your childhood animes! 💗

load more
User Profile: Zevia1MM
Zevia1MM November 17th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Pokemon hahaha, I never saw any other anime until I entered my teen years :P