Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Top 3 favourite anime you watched as a kid?

September 27th, 2022

_1664308937.H4c3e408acc0246f392dd4a4779d21662p.jpg

Image

*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Remember when anime was becoming more popular and the TV stations started airing the non-dubbed versions? I thought it was funny how different the characters sounded in the original language. Anyway, the dubbed versions thrilled us back then and are certainly a nostalgia today 😉✌️

Regardless of what generation you're from, what were your top 3 favourite anime you watched as a kid?


31
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 September 27th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Great post!

Mine would be : Pokemon, Dragon Ball z, and Sailor moon!💛💫

September 27th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

i-request-a-high-five.gif

Those are my favourites too!!! 😄 I'd like to expand the list and add Case Closed/Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, and Naruto.

User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 October 24th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Ooh nice! Naruto is definitely a classic! :)💛

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 27th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

I watched a lot of Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, and Pokemon. Still definitely into Cowboy Bebop.

September 28th, 2022

@Torean

Can't beat the classics 👌Fantastic selection!

load more
User Profile: AT4602
AT4602 September 28th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

kakeguri

naruto

toradora

September 28th, 2022

@AT4602

💛

approved.gif

load more
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow September 28th, 2022

Sailormoon - one and only

Loveddddddd

September 28th, 2022

@tornwillow

Haha! It's impossible not to like Sailor Moon 😍

usagi-tsukino.gif

load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 October 5th, 2022

I am old.
Some of my favorite anime's were in Black and White.
_1664963316.image.png

GIGANTOR was B/W
_1664963386.image.png

I loved to tape ROBOTECH and watch it after work.
_1664963728.image.png

But #1 by far is
_1664963811.image.png
I had all of the Manga comic books and AKIRA is still considered one of the best Anime movies ever made.



October 5th, 2022

@Positron2

storks-storks-movie.gif

load more
User Profile: ItzLeo
ItzLeo October 5th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

demon slayer

my hero academia

attack on titan

October 5th, 2022

@ItzLeo

🙌💛

rosycheeks-approved.gif

load more
User Profile: UniversalSmile
UniversalSmile October 5th, 2022
@Helpingheart23 What an amazing post! I agree, somehow the dubbed versions bring some nostalgia to me ~

My 3 favourite anime I watched as a kid probably would be Detective Conan (absolutely fav!!) , Doraemon and Dr. Slump.
Honorable mention : Hagemaru and Dragon Balls.

P.s. Writing this answer resurface a lot of memories back, it was long forgotten but glad I remember it because it was all good :')
November 13th, 2022

@UniversalSmile

I'm so glad this post brought back some good memories

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

load more
User Profile: toughWriter1030
toughWriter1030 October 5th, 2022

GI Joe ,Transformers , Smurfs

November 13th, 2022

@toughWriter1030

👌

noice-nice.gif

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 5th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Pokemon, Sakura, Digimon

card-captor-sakura.gif

User Profile: GuiOakes
GuiOakes October 5th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Pokemon (That Pikachu scene in Pokemon: The First Movie broke me as a child), Doraemon is unbeatable, Shinchan comes third- the main opening song in Hindi is goated.

November 13th, 2022

@ns307705

Pokemon (That Pikachu scene in Pokemon: The First Movie broke me as a child)

Awww ... I feel you 💛

Doraemon is unbeatable

Doraemon also holds a special place in my heart.

mashmellow-best.gif

Shinchan comes third- the main opening song in Hindi is goated.

Really? that nice 😄

load more