Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

any dc fans? >-

hi all!! I'm a super big dc fan!! (batman specifically!! but I also like a bit of superman and wonder woman ^^) and I'm wondering if anyone wants to just yap about comics and films!! here are my favourite dc films and comics!!

Batman beyond: return of the joker

batman forever

Gotham (the 2014 show!! riddler is my favourite ^^)

the Batman 2022

superman 2025

I'm also planning on seeing clayface when it comes out!! also I'm ok with spoilers so if anyone has seen a Batman film they thought was good and want to recommend, feel free to tell me everything about it!! xoxo

16
User Profile: Remina
Remina Saturday

@cammyleigh123

Yesss! I love DC! I really love teen titans. I am a huge Starfire/Nightwing shipper. 

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP Saturday

@Remina

omg yess Starfire and Nightwing is such a cute ship!!! 

I personally ship Nightwing and Batgirl a lot but Starfire and Nightwing are such a cute couple ^^

User Profile: Remina
Remina Saturday

@cammyleigh123

Ahh, I don't like the nightwing/batgirl ship for reasons. Batgirl used to be older than nightwing then was aged down to put her with nightwing. She even used to be Batman's love interest at one point. But I do like Batgirl on her own. I also really like the Flash and Green Arrow!

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP Saturday

@Remina

ohh I didn't know that fact about Batgirl. I'm a newer fan s I'm more used to the modern timelines after she got aged down lol ^^

I think I ship Nightwing and Starfire more now lol. 

the flash is super cool!! I haven't looked into green arrow much but I probably will ^^

User Profile: Remina
Remina Saturday

@cammyleigh123

Yay! :D Starfire is supposed to be having her own show coming btw!

And you should definitely look into Green Arrow. I loved the CW Arrowverse shows.

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP Saturday

@Remina

omg I'm so excited to see Starfire get her own show!! 

User Profile: Remina
Remina Saturday

@cammyleigh123

Me too!~ it is going to be amazing

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: skcbuddy
skcbuddy 22 hours ago

@Remina I really wished Brenton Thwaites had another go as ***. He was a great Nightwing. Sad how the show turned out though :(

User Profile: Remina
Remina 16 hours ago

@skcbuddy

Oh it would be awesome, he really made a good nightwing! i only seen season 1 and 2 of Titans. I no longer have max so i could not finish it

load more
load more
User Profile: skcbuddy
skcbuddy 1 day ago

@cammyleigh123 been a fan of DC since I was 4. It started with a Superman lunch box to the point I'm professionally writing about basically every fandom.

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 22 hours ago

@skcbuddy

PROFESSIONALLY WRITING ABOUT DC??????? that's actually so cool!! is it fun?

User Profile: skcbuddy
skcbuddy 22 hours ago

@cammyleigh123 a lot yeah! I love my job, but sometimes work is scarce. So looking for something more stable :) I'm loving the Absolute run currently, I hope it goes as epic as the Blackest Night or the Crisis. I also liked some of DC KO.

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 22 hours ago

@skcbuddy

yes absolute is one of my favourite runs so far!! I heard its getting a series and I'm super excited for it!!

User Profile: skcbuddy
skcbuddy 22 hours ago

@cammyleigh123 yeah probably my favorite version of Batman so far. Would love to see him onscreen some day. Also like Absolute Superman, might cosplay him someday haha, love his suit.

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 22 hours ago

@skcbuddy

absolute superman is so cool!! such a unique take as well. a cosplay sounds fun!! I've always wanted to cosplay one of the rogues or maybe Starfire but I don't have the materials yet lol

User Profile: skcbuddy
skcbuddy 19 hours ago

@cammyleigh123 I agree! Well I have to get in shape too, so maybe someday haha 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more