Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any Peaky Blinders or Unsolved Mysteries fans?

User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 March 20th, 2022

I have been rewatching all of the old Unsolved Mysteries episodes, and finally just began watching Peaky Blinders. Looking to share thoughts about either show. Thank you!

23
User Profile: TunaGhost
TunaGhost March 20th, 2022

Both are incredible shows. I just got to season 3 on Peaky Blinders... It felt a little slow/dull for a few episodes, but it picks back up.

3 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 21st, 2022

@TunaGhost I am just about to finish season 2. I am always so late to watching the really good shows <3

2 replies
User Profile: TunaGhost
TunaGhost March 21st, 2022

Heh, dont feel bad. Im always late to the party when it comes to shows and movies.... I kind of like it? But feel like im missing out too. I guess I like hearing the various opinions first before I decide. Peaky Blinders and The Witcher are two of the best shows though.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 21st, 2022

@TunaGhost Peaky Blinders is amazing. I am officially hooked :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: spongebob2021
spongebob2021 March 21st, 2022

@Help127

Just start to watch on Youtube.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 21st, 2022

@spongebob2021 I hope that you are enjoying! I love anything that involves a mystery or a complex plot. Keeps my brain active.

load more
User Profile: Zarram77
Zarram77 March 21st, 2022

@Help127 I do not watch Peaky Blinder but I am a fan of BuzzfeedBlue Unsolved fan. Ryan and Shane are amazing.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 21st, 2022

@Zarram77 I have never watched but that sounds really interesting!

load more
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 21st, 2022

I just began watching season 3 this morning but did not have enough time to finish the entire first episode. The last episode of season 2 was so action packed! I really like how Tommy's character is played. The actor is quite good.

4 replies
User Profile: TunaGhost
TunaGhost March 21st, 2022

Cillian Murphy is so good. Very underrated.

3 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 21st, 2022

@TunaGhost he is very intense yet even-keeled most of the time. Cillian plays him brilliantly, in my opinion.

User Profile: faithfulPeaky
faithfulPeaky March 22nd, 2022

@TunaGhost Cillian Murphy is amazing and the best actor ever. He should not be underrated.

Don’t like series six of Peaky Blinders though. I feel sorry for Charlie.
1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 22nd, 2022

@faithfulPeaky I've just started season 3, well I guess I'm almost halfway through now, actually. I'm hooked. It'll be a bit before I can see the sixth since I'm in the US. Cillian is just an outstanding actor. Everyone in the show is great. I wish I could binge watch today :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ilovethewarmsun
Ilovethewarmsun March 21st, 2022

Not a fan of both but I liked the YouTube short about the sigma grindset of peaky blinders lol

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 22nd, 2022

@Ilovethewarmsun I'm not familiar with it :)

load more
User Profile: motionalcoaster2
motionalcoaster2 March 22nd, 2022

Anyone like watching 90210 old shows, who was your favorite character?

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 22nd, 2022

@motionalcoaster2 I haven't seen them in years. I think my favorites were Dylan and Brandon. Serious crushes when I was young lol

load more
User Profile: Wittie96
Wittie96 March 22nd, 2022

I grew up watching the og unsolved mysteries cuz I’m ancient. Lol


3 replies
User Profile: TunaGhost
TunaGhost March 22nd, 2022

Nah, not ancient.... Well-aged like a fine wine.

I miss the weekly Unsolved Mysteries, Cops and Americas Most Wanted in front of our turn dial tv. Good memories.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 23rd, 2022

@TunaGhost I remember being a little kid, my parents getting a VCR, and it having a wired remote control, lol. How times have changed.

load more
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 23rd, 2022

@Wittie96 I grew up with them too 💚

load more
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 22nd, 2022

Loved peaky blinders!

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP March 23rd, 2022

@GlenM it has become my new favorite, at least a recent favorite. It had been on my list for so long. I can't believe it took me this long!

load more