Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Best movie seen?

User Profile: Co5ta
Co5ta January 20th, 2022

For me, it's avatar and the joker.

27
User Profile: sunlight080809
sunlight080809 January 20th, 2022

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. 😁

love the animation

User Profile: AshlingA
AshlingA January 20th, 2022

Million Dollar Baby

User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 January 27th, 2022

I like joker too, that is a really good one! I like the satire genre, The Dictator is probably the best satire movie I've ever seen.

User Profile: JadaBean
JadaBean April 2nd, 2022

Gone With The Wind😂


User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 April 2nd, 2022

@Constantinoz I watch soooo many movies its not even possible for me to choose one. I also watch a lot of drama and comedy shows.

User Profile: LucianX
LucianX April 2nd, 2022

I saw a movie called "The Book of Eli" some time ago and was so incredibly impressed that since, I've watched it several more times.

I can very rarely sit through a whole movie without losing interest but this one has grown on me.

User Profile: Fluxelixir
Fluxelixir April 2nd, 2022

Actually, I'd always rate this movie in my top 10, I guess.


I watch a lot of movies also, so, it's hard to pin point the best movie. But, this one left a mark on me. So yeah.

load more
User Profile: Fluxelixir
Fluxelixir April 2nd, 2022

Constantine, in itself was good.



Wanted, Angelina Jolie, was one of a kind action movie.


I'd say, the book of eli, was good among post apocalyptic.



User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop April 2nd, 2022

Good will Hunting, Shawshank redemption, Topside.

User Profile: YellowBee23
YellowBee23 April 2nd, 2022

Lord of the Rings will forever be my favorite ❤️

Mamma Mia is a comfort though and Hunt for the Wilderpeople is good, too


User Profile: impartialShade7570
impartialShade7570 April 13th, 2022

@Constantinoz Nice choices dude, like them both. Mine is Fight club, Catch Me If You Can & The Shawshank Redemption.