Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Best movie seen?

User Profile: Co5ta
Co5ta January 20th, 2022

For me, it's avatar and the joker.

27
User Profile: Velvetrosebud
Velvetrosebud August 25th, 2022

Black Swan 🦢


User Profile: bodhic
bodhic September 9th, 2022

Haven't watched it since it came out. Will try it again to see how well it's held up.

User Profile: bodhic
bodhic September 11th, 2022

i rewatched it last night and it held up very well. It's very interesting to me how much more of the world I've learned since then.

load more
September 9th, 2022

@Constantinoz

Mirage.

User Profile: emotionalCoconut5516
emotionalCoconut5516 September 9th, 2022

Short Term 12 is one of my all time favorites.

User Profile: tkdtheprophet
tkdtheprophet September 9th, 2022

goodfellas and the joker

User Profile: Altruisticeyes
Altruisticeyes September 9th, 2022

The dark knight, mechanic resurrection

User Profile: ZEDSHADOW0
ZEDSHADOW0 September 9th, 2022

For now I would say shutter island because of the ending and what make it more fun some people missed a small detail in the end. 🤫

User Profile: danika2327
danika2327 September 9th, 2022

@Constantinoz I'm Thinking of Ending Things!

User Profile: bodhic
bodhic September 9th, 2022

@Constantinoz marcel the shell with shoes on

User Profile: DiegoC
DiegoC September 9th, 2022

Well, I feel like the only geek here, but... Lord of the Rings Trilogy is a master piece for me.

Also the animation Your Name is amazing. :)

User Profile: AngelButterfly10
AngelButterfly10 September 9th, 2022

Top Gun Maverick

top gun