Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Series on Netflix

User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 20th, 2022

What is your favorite Netflix series, and why is it your favorite?

Mine is Bloodline because of the intricate plot and excellent acting.

74
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 25th, 2022

My List:

Grey's Anatomy
Designated Survivor
Virgin River
Heartland
Longmire
Mindhunter
Good Witch
Manhunt, Unabomber
Unbelievable

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP July 25th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33, I have seen some of them and they are fantastic!

User Profile: empathicFern8264
empathicFern8264 November 11th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33 oh my gosh i looooove grey's anatomy so much

load more
User Profile: frostyCat6690
frostyCat6690 July 25th, 2022

@Help127

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP July 25th, 2022

@frostyCat6690 great choice!

load more
User Profile: gentleHope6422
gentleHope6422 July 31st, 2022

Stranger Things!

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP July 31st, 2022

@gentleHope6422 I have heard good things! It is on my list.

load more
User Profile: MiamiViceFan
MiamiViceFan August 2nd, 2022

I got a few. Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, Midnight Mass, Black Summer, 13RW, Who K1ll3d Sara, Squid Games and All of Us Are Dead. I lean towards thriller/horror lol but there's also The Circle and Nailed it.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 2nd, 2022

@MiamiViceFan I have seen some of those and they are fantastic! Thank you for letting me know, as I am sure to watch some of the ones I have not seen!

load more
User Profile: politeSail7451
politeSail7451 August 2nd, 2022

Good Girls, Sex Education, and obviously Stranger Things ; I was hesitant to start Stranger Things due to my mild liking of science fiction, but it's really good.

Had me going through ever stage of grief though.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 2nd, 2022

@politeSail7451 I am looking forward to Stranger Things, I have heard great reviews, even though I usually do not do much sci-fi either

User Profile: Ascreentoleanon
Ascreentoleanon August 4th, 2022

@politeSail7451

sex education was so great! Hoping for another season!

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 13th, 2022

@Ascreentoleanon I will have to check it out! Thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 August 2nd, 2022

@Help127. I saw uncoupled. It is a comedy and was vey good.

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 2nd, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786 thank you! I might check it out!

load more
User Profile: Iamreallystupid
Iamreallystupid August 3rd, 2022

mine's propably umbrella i really love this serie for the action and I don't know why but i relate so much to five and Viktor i really love it for the actions and the funny side and well um also the sad parts of it...?

anyway for anyone seeing this have a good day and try this series it's amazing

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 3rd, 2022

@Iamreallystupid thank you, I will have to check it out!

load more
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 August 3rd, 2022

@Help127 Mine is elite for now...it is so interesting to watch..the plot seems amazing

2 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 3rd, 2022

@yourbuddy30 I have not heard of it, so I will have to check it out. Thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 August 4th, 2022

@Help127 check it out...its awesome

load more
load more
User Profile: wittyVillage6453
wittyVillage6453 August 3rd, 2022

I’m watching top boy at the moment. My favourite one has to be the vampire diaries. As cringy as it sounds it’s amazing!

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 3rd, 2022

@wittyVillage6453 I have heard good things!

load more
User Profile: Torilynn
Torilynn August 3rd, 2022

I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy and I liked Lucifer a lot.


1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP August 3rd, 2022

@Torilynn I have heard great things about both!

load more