Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Movie Genres

User Profile: Sheena39
Sheena39 May 18th, 2024

What is your favorite movie genre? I love horror!
1000002522_1716072375.jpg

6
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 19th, 2024

@Sheena39

I think I like a little bit of everything except just those that I don't like lol, dunno how much sense it makes. XD 

My gò-tos usually are rom-coms and suspense thrillers though.

What are some of your favorite horror movies?😃

User Profile: David57
David57 May 25th, 2024

Romantic thriller, Casablanca "of all the gin joints in all the world you walk into mine"! Classis love story.      West Side Story, New York 60's Romeo and Juliet adaptation.   Top Gun where Tom Cruise rides off on his motorbike with "Take My Breath Away" playing in the background.    

User Profile: intellectualEyes
intellectualEyes May 27th, 2024

@Sheena39

Mine is romcom or thriller or horror depending on my mood. Slow burn romance are cherry on top 

User Profile: AskTara
AskTara June 1st, 2024

@Sheena39 I love rom-com! 

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing June 2nd, 2024

@Sheena39 Comedy