Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ninjago rant

User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog September 18th, 2023

rant: something i do a lot when im watching TV is to pay attention to the characters ages since they are usually way too young to be saving the world. so i was rewatching ninjago and had looked up Lloyds age in the first season(he was like 10) and looked at his age after the ageing tea thing( i can't remember the name) and he was like 17 so the tea age him about 7 years and he was like 19/20 in sons of garmadon so Lloyd mentally was like 13/14 when all that happened. and no one ever talks about this! the kid has saved the world so many times at 13 and no one realizes how messed up that is . not to mention the whole thing with harumi is really weird now. the kid has gone through so much pain and suffering and i know its a kids show but its still bothers me. i hope we one day we cans ee Lloyd snap/realize that he was rob of his childhood and had to be an adult way too quickly. ok that was my rant thank you :>

8
User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog OP September 18th, 2023

feel free to add your own ninjago rants here <3/p

User Profile: ThatChristLover
ThatChristLover September 19th, 2023

@TaylorTheFrog


Another Ninjago fan?!?! Oh my gosh I’m so happy I found antohwr

Ninjago fan :O


Youre right he’s like 12 and here’s Harumi like “oh your so horrible” but he’s literally a child 😭

Lloyd and Jay are my favourites they deserve so much better like fr

6 replies
User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog OP September 19th, 2023

@ThatChristLover

another fan!

Fr Lloyd and Jay deserve better

5 replies
User Profile: ThatChristLover
ThatChristLover September 19th, 2023

@TaylorTheFrog


Yesss. Who’s your favourite character? Mine is Jay, but Cole and Lloyd are my other two favourites.

4 replies
User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog OP September 19th, 2023

@ThatChristLover

Lloyd and Jay probably

3 replies
User Profile: ThatChristLover
ThatChristLover September 19th, 2023

@TaylorTheFrog


Yess they’re awesome. They’re both just so traumatized like the poor children they’re the sweetest they deserve betterrrr

Are you excited for the Part Two of Dragons Rising to come out? Not sure where you live but it’s coming out in the US on October 12th I believe

2 replies
User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog OP September 19th, 2023

@ThatChristLover

yea I’m super excited! I’m in the process of slowly getting my little cousins to watch the show so it’s really fun

1 reply
User Profile: ThatChristLover
ThatChristLover September 19th, 2023

@TaylorTheFrog


Niceee. I watched it once and when I was 7 or 8 but I’d forgotten about it until one of my friends became obsessed with it so I watched it again last year (there were much more seasons this time of course) and became obsessed with it as well XD

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more