Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thoughts on Spiderman; No way home (NO SPOILERS)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 19th, 2021

Hello everyone,

Spiderman; No way home was recently released in cinemas.

It has received good ratings from critics and fans.

Have you guys seen it?

What do you think about it? (And please no spoilers)


8
User Profile: adaptableYard5587
adaptableYard5587 December 19th, 2021

I loved it. It had lot of production value. The storyline was unexpected. Action scenes were great, and there was a lot of it. Perhaps we can have a chat post you watch it.

User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 December 20th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

It was really good and I can see why they went in some of the directions they did, including the ending. It definitely also left me wanting more. However, the trilogy is complete, so I'm not sure if we'll get that or not.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 23rd, 2021

@sereneSunset26 oh wow. Thanks for the review. I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning to.

User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 December 24th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

For sure!! If you like movies with character development and some plot twists, you'll like this one. For comic book movies as a whole for me, it did seem to be a little less formulaic, which I took to be a good thing, speaking for myself. :)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 26th, 2021

@sereneSunset26 Nice review. Thank you!

User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 December 27th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

Yep, no worries!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 December 25th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463 It was super good and it subverted so many of my expectations. I think it had to be one of my favorite movie experience (with the likes of Endgame)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 26th, 2021

@sunnyWriting4806 Wow. This is a lovely review. I'm waiting for friends so I can see it.

load more