Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What House are You?

User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 July 14th, 2024

When it comes to Harry Potter and Game of Thrones, what house/s are you?

Feel free to add your wand and patronus to the Harry Potter answer!

Many years ago I was a Ravenclaw and my patronus a field mouse. I wonder if I'm the same now 💜 🖤 💙 

27
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 14th, 2024

Oop apparently I'm Gryffindor now.


Also, I'm House Martell.

Region: Dorne

Words: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Seat: Sunspear

Religion: Faith of the Seven

Military: Unknown

1 reply
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 14th, 2024

@communicativePond1728 did house of dragon character for poops and giggles and here it is:

YOU'RE RHAENYS VELARYON

You know how to observe before you take action. You try to be fair to everyone, but you always make sure to see people's true colors before you decide to make a move. It's this kind of intelligence that makes you most formidable.
load more
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 14th, 2024

I did a wand quiz just now and the results are:


PHOENIX WAND!

You are special, and not like everyone else. You march to the beat of your own drum. Everyone tends to look up to you as the leader in any situation, and there is never a time that you find yourself being a follower. 

*** yeah *Jenna Marbles voice*

User Profile: SummerKay2024
SummerKay2024 July 14th, 2024

@communicativePond1728

🐡🐡✨️ since I've never seen either 🤣😆🐡🐡puffehouze 

2 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 14th, 2024

@SummerKay2024 omg there's a Hufflepuff house...you'd be a Hufflepuffer fish 

1 reply
User Profile: SummerKay2024
SummerKay2024 July 14th, 2024

@communicativePond1728

Yes 🐡🐡✨️☀️

load more
load more
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 21st, 2024

@communicativePond1728 Did an HP character quiz...I'm Dobby.

User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 21st, 2024

I did another quiz for patronus and it's:

Unicorn:

As unique as the mythical unicorn, you possess a heart as pure as the Philosopher's Stone. Your very presence evokes a sense of wonder and enchantment. Your kindness and empathy are a balm for wounded souls, and your gentle spirit radiates serenity. You are a guardian of all that is beautiful and magical, a rare and cherished gem in the wizarding world.

Well, that's a bit different from wood mouse.

1 reply
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 21st, 2024

@communicativePond1728 crap I mean field mouse. Or whatever 

load more
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 21st, 2024

My GOT female character quiz result is:


Daenerys Targaryen.

Based on your answers, you’re all about power, but won’t sacrifice your morals to get what you want. You try to approach every decision with fairness and logic, and although you’ve had to make some tough calls, you refuse to go back on your word or show any weakness.

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 25th, 2024

@communicativePond1728

What was the Harry Potter website? I had visited it ages ago but I don't recall anything at all now!

4 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 25th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 ikr? I dropped by briefly to see what's new but there was all this sign up nonsense.

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 25th, 2024

@communicativePond1728

Exactly and they even started sending promotional mails. I had to unsubscribe.

2 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP July 25th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 ew and yes exactly; once it's like that I'm out too!

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 25th, 2024

@communicativePond1728 Ikr, I am gonna check it again and let you know ^^
I think I was Ravenclaw the last time I took the quiz.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 August 8th, 2024

@communicativePond1728 I'm not that big of a Potter head but I think I know my house. House that represents me the most is Hufflepuff. For a long time I thought that im Ravenclaw but now I think that Hufflepuff qualities represents my personality the best.

1 reply
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP August 8th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 I'm not that big of one either. Or of the other shows. But oh well. 

load more
User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD August 16th, 2024

@communicativePond1728

Proud Slytherin here!

Patronus: Pheasant

Wand: Beach Wood, Phoenix Core, 11 3/4'' length, reasonably supple flexibility

1 reply
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 OP August 16th, 2024

@ScorpiaD ooh spicy!

load more