Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What has been your favorite show and why is it? And why did you want to start watching it?

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 July 30th, 2025

Mi programa favorito era "Somos osos" me encantaba porque los tres osos tenían mi personalidad, el oso pardo porque simplemente me gusta estar relajado y perezoso, el panda porque es muy fotogénico como yo xd, y el oso polar porque es serio como cuando tenía 10 años.


b6b108effef20ad8e0a3d5a15879e50f_1753892883.jpg


Google Translate - 

My favorite show was "We Bare Bears" I loved it because the three bears had my personality, the brown bear because I just like to be relaxed and lazy, the panda because he is very photogenic like me xd, and the polar bear because he is serious like when I was 10 years old

3
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 30th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

Just a gentle reminder that we keep our chats in English language in the forums and group chat rooms, for moderation purpose. 💛

For the show, this might be one of those “recurring” answers, but it’s the show Friends for me, I find it comforting and a go-to for random times hehe! I started watching it during the lockdown days in 2020-2021 to pass my time lol! 

Ooh and The Vampire Diaries comes at a close too! Same reason! And Damon Salvatore, of course! XD 

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP July 30th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Yeah, my bad :). 

haahaha my older brothers watched those TV shows too

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 31st, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 aw that's okay, we learn something new here every other day hehe, and I'm glad you've joined our lovely community! 💗


load more
load more