Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your childhood favorite movies?

User Profile: NoteToMyHeartwarm
NoteToMyHeartwarm March 18th, 2019

I totally love watching SpongeBob when I was young 😊

30
User Profile: ElleMayB
ElleMayB February 1st, 2022

It is Home Alone. It's always fun for me.

User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 February 1st, 2022

Mary Poppins

User Profile: quietnomore
quietnomore February 20th, 2022

The Brave Little Toaster

The Land Before Time

The Neverending story


not exactly favorites but just gives me extreme nostalgia

User Profile: Kyle001
Kyle001 August 21st, 2022

@NoteToMyHeartwarm

Well tough choices between Transformers and Cars Series

User Profile: bontaki
bontaki August 21st, 2022

@NoteToMyHeartwarm I still watch spongebob hahaha, the original series was absolutely golden. They had a lot of philosophical lessons and the characters were so well placed.

User Profile: Magnus333
Magnus333 August 21st, 2022

@NoteToMyHeartwarm

I'm going to date myself with this one. When I was a kid my favorite movies to watch were Beetlejuice, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Ghostbusters.