Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your childhood favorite movies?

User Profile: NoteToMyHeartwarm
NoteToMyHeartwarm March 18th, 2019

I totally love watching SpongeBob when I was young 😊

30
User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer March 20th, 2019

I loved Pocahontas and The Last Unicorn! :)

User Profile: Amber08
Amber08 March 21st, 2019

Defenitely all the Barbie movies, especially the older ones! I also watched Winx a lot and Winnie the Pooh too!

March 25th, 2021

And 12 dancing Princess and much more, life was so good at that time ps it is still now Life is good.

load more
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 March 21st, 2019

@NoteToMyHeartwarm

Home alone gues

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 31st, 2019

@NoteToMyHeartwarm

Ever After with Drew Barrymore, and The Never Ending Story

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 1st, 2019

Ooh, this is hard. Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and Pocahontas were replayed a lot when I was a kid. I also had annoyed my parents by demanding to watch Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Honey, I Blew Up the Kid, The Sandlot, Wayne's World, and Angels in the Outfield.

User Profile: dja5star
dja5star September 24th, 2019

Lion King 👑 smiley

User Profile: courageousheart96
courageousheart96 December 9th, 2019

Lon king, Secret garden, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping beauty, Cat in the hat, Home alone

User Profile: tidySugar1564
tidySugar1564 December 9th, 2019

Bambie 😔

User Profile: grillme
grillme December 9th, 2019

E.T., StarWars, Lemonafe Joe, 7 brides for 7 brothers, Winnetou etc.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 February 9th, 2020

Any Scooby doo movie. And peter pan