Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Jem91
Jem91 October 23rd, 2014

Goodnight Mr Tom, I love movie (and the book) but it always makes me cry...

User Profile: HerforU2580
HerforU2580 October 26th, 2014

Lets Be A Cop

Very funny movie!!!

User Profile: LaDonna
LaDonna October 27th, 2014

The Maze Runner!


newt <3

User Profile: kiseki7
kiseki7 October 27th, 2014

Maze Runner. It was a lot of fun

User Profile: Michaela42
Michaela42 October 28th, 2014

The Fault in Our Starsheart

User Profile: Alicianne
Alicianne October 30th, 2014

3 Idiots. Twice in a row. Which was flipping fantastic and hilarious.

User Profile: MnjSS
MnjSS October 30th, 2014

The lone Ranger...

User Profile: Radish
Radish October 30th, 2014

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the millionth time

User Profile: missveiled
missveiled November 11th, 2014

Interstellar!

6 replies
User Profile: KeyOfKelsey
KeyOfKelsey November 11th, 2014

I'm going to see it today! What did you think of it??

5 replies
User Profile: missveiled
missveiled November 11th, 2014

It's amazig to me as I love sci-fi movies. It's a great big step from Inception BT Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer. You'll not regret watching if you are a fsn of the same genre Kesley! :D

4 replies
User Profile: KeyOfKelsey
KeyOfKelsey November 11th, 2014

I'm absoloutely obsessed with sci-fi!! I'm even more eager to see it now!

3 replies
User Profile: missveiled
missveiled November 11th, 2014

Have fun! You'll love it and think about it for days, say, 2 days maybe? 😁

2 replies
User Profile: KeyOfKelsey
KeyOfKelsey November 12th, 2014

YOU WERE SO RIGHT! Interstellar was fantastic and they actually used real science theories!!!

1 reply
User Profile: missveiled
missveiled November 12th, 2014

Hahaha thank you! Hmm I'd like to say that the science theories are half true. Go Google it and you'll know that a black hole works way differently! Happy surfing :) oh find out the size of worm holes too 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LettertoHankins
LettertoHankins November 11th, 2014

Big Hero 6.

The animation was incredible. It was overall just a very good movie in the style of Up and Wall-E, a mixture of different emotions.