Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Sadworld
Sadworld December 3rd, 2014

Predestination

Unexpectedly good and quite thought provoking. Loved it.

1 reply
User Profile: Ketsuki
Ketsuki December 3rd, 2014

The Last Unicornheart

load more
User Profile: Mylovely
Mylovely December 3rd, 2014

Submarine. It ended up to be kinda sad tho

User Profile: sympatheticWriter49
sympatheticWriter49 December 5th, 2014

Dolphin tale 2. My son was home sick from school the other day and we watched it together, cute movie

User Profile: Miguelrial
Miguelrial December 7th, 2014

Easy A, It's not that good...

User Profile: AlyssaAC
AlyssaAC December 10th, 2014

Eloise at the Plaza. Maybe it's meant for kids, but I find it hilarious!

User Profile: Eylul
Eylul December 10th, 2014

A Beautiful Mind... Finally I was able to watch it.It was amazing. I really recommend you to see it if you haven't yet.

User Profile: stressedswift13
stressedswift13 December 10th, 2014

Rise of the Planet of the Apes.... it was SO good!!smiley

User Profile: Tula123
Tula123 December 10th, 2014

K-pax

User Profile: Humnah
Humnah December 11th, 2014

Just watched The Purge 2 today, it was good!

User Profile: Manwithabra
Manwithabra December 11th, 2014

Last movie I saw was "We Are What We Are". It was pretty dumb.