Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: smileforawhile
smileforawhile December 11th, 2014

How the Grinch Stole Christmas because it's a yearly tradition, haha

User Profile: whalewhammy93
whalewhammy93 December 11th, 2014

The Big 6. If you love cartoons and superheroes, this is perfect for you

User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK December 12th, 2014

Exodus: Gods & Kings

User Profile: Funkymonkey
Funkymonkey December 16th, 2014

I'm literally only just after seeing the fault in our stars. Am a bit slow in the oul bandwagon there. I though it was such a beautiful film. Yes I cried my eyes out but really showed me the importance of living for the moment.

User Profile: thegirlintheredcoat
thegirlintheredcoat December 16th, 2014

The Imitation Game

User Profile: pidu
pidu December 18th, 2014

"Die GebrerWeihnachtsmann" (orig. "Fred Clause"), a funny Xmas-movie.

User Profile: MsGoody2shoes
MsGoody2shoes December 18th, 2014

Interstellar!

User Profile: LaurenMarie
LaurenMarie December 18th, 2014

I just watched Kill Bill Vols1 & 2, one of my favorite movie series'. I can never watch the first without finishing it with the second haha!

User Profile: najat
najat December 18th, 2014

hi , Divergent . i liked this movie

User Profile: GloriousPenguin
GloriousPenguin December 18th, 2014

It was a few weeks back but I watched Interstellar. Fascinating, fascinating, mind-burning movie. Just brilliant.