Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 6th, 2015

Watched Fury - recommend it but if you don't like war movies or blood then this is not the movie for you.

User Profile: sannie22
sannie22 January 8th, 2015

I watched Remember Me last night. It was nice but I fell asleep half way through it. :D

User Profile: Stefanie0talk0to0me
Stefanie0talk0to0me January 8th, 2015

The note book yesterday :)

User Profile: politeCup86
politeCup86 January 9th, 2015

Water diviner amazing movie

User Profile: StarPixelation
StarPixelation January 9th, 2015

I Saw the hunger games for the first time pretty good movie

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 9th, 2015

Finding Nemo:)

User Profile: Monix181
Monix181 January 9th, 2015

If I Stay, was the last movie I watched. It was :(

1 reply
User Profile: Jessica
Jessica January 9th, 2015

Such a good movie though!

load more
User Profile: whalewhammy93
whalewhammy93 January 11th, 2015

Guardians of the galaxy. Amazing movie. Would watch that again!

User Profile: Humnah
Humnah January 11th, 2015

I just watched Into The Woods! It was very nice and the songs were catchy! I love fairytale type movies :D I actually neglected to watch it because I thought it was a horror film but it wasn't!haha

User Profile: piscean
piscean January 20th, 2015

Whiplash. So amazing... Wattch it ASAP. Highly recommended!