Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 30th, 2014

Animal Kingdom. An Australian drama. I though it was really good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1313092/

User Profile: LorWatson
LorWatson March 31st, 2014

Divergent! It was soooo good.

User Profile: lellers
lellers April 4th, 2014

I actually have a good one now! I went to the movies with my sister and her boyfriend and their friend yesterday. We watched 300 Rise of an Empire. I thought it was really awesome, other than the fact that it was in 3D.

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 6th, 2014

Altered (2007). This is an alien thriller movie. I thought it was really good. Some of the acting reminds me of "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. "

Interesting fact. The same guy who made the "Blair witch project" made Altered. But Altered is not shot in the same "found footage" manner.

User Profile: Hadrani
Hadrani April 6th, 2014

That "Bullying" documentary/movie. I cried the entire time, but it's informative and (i don't know the adequate word... It's not 'good') to watch.

1 reply
User Profile: Citta
Citta April 8th, 2014

My sister did a review on that movie for her school task last week... An eye-opening one :)

load more
User Profile: Kristey
Kristey April 6th, 2014

a movie called grace unplugged

User Profile: chiana509
chiana509 April 6th, 2014

I saw The Grand Budapest Hotel, a Wes Anderson film. I've never seen one of his works before, but I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was unexpectedly funny, very visually pleasing in color schemes and symmetry and costume design, and the characters were unique and helped carry the story at a quick enough pace to keep me interested. The ending was a bit unexpected, but it all tied up neatly. I highly recommendgoing to see it in theaters. Here's the trailer if anyone's interested.

2 replies
User Profile: Goatette
Goatette May 25th, 2016

Check out his other movie, Moonrise Kingdom, also a great one!

1 reply
User Profile: Irene006
Irene006 November 16th, 2020

@Goatette

I loved moonrise kingdom

load more
load more
User Profile: Rameez
Rameez April 6th, 2014

The Broken Circle Breakdown! Tale of love, so moving. And the music, beautiful.

User Profile: Solicitude
Solicitude April 6th, 2014

The last movie I've seen wasCaptain America 2: The Winter Soldier. It was amazing! :D

User Profile: AK
AK April 6th, 2014

Andy Hardy meets Debutante. :D I love old english films... :D :D