I watched Annabelle today, wasn't as scary as people make it out to be XD
Lost in translation - a very moving and powerful film :)
The Matrix
Riddick
Ghost dog by jim jarmusch
Wasn't it wonderful? Jim Jarmuschis my favourite director of all time.
The last hobbit movie, the battle of 3 armies. Great 3d movie.
Saving Mr. Banks. I watched it 3 times! Activities and story were great! Movie mad me feel good!
I watched Ted & Olympus Has Fallen last night! Both decent films :)
American Sniper, worth every penny and more
@determinedkitten2114, i saw this movie and agree that it was pretty good. This is the only movie i have ever been to that nobody got out of their seat until the credits were done and you could have heard a pin drop.
Cowboys vs Aliens
Cool movie - love love the James Bond actor
