Jurassic Park
Hannibal Red Dragon
Suckerpunch! It's like THE best movie ever! I really recommend watching it, no matter what type of movie style you enjoy, because this will probably have a little bit of it in there!
And the soundtrack! it has it all, isn't it?
Such an amazing soundtrack! They take good songs and make them even more awesome and fitting for the story!
Birdman! Beautiful movie.
American Sniper- a powerful movie, shows some of the problems soldiers have with PTSD. Definitely one of my favorites.
Me too! Too bad he died that way.
Big Hero 6!! I love Hiro, Tadashi, and Baymax!!
Loved it
I still haven't seen this!
Inherent Vice
Whiplash... Awesome movie!! I personally made sure all my friends watched this movie! It's a movie about an aspiring jazz drummer whose teacher uses fear & intimidation so that they can perform more than their limits.. Excellent performance by Miles Teller & J.K. Simmons.. you all are going to enjoy it!! :)
It was so intense! I love Whiplash. Miles Teller really surprised me with his performance
Were youRushingor were youDragging?? :D
American Sniper!
Gost rider
