Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: SilentK808
SilentK808 February 4th, 2015

I saw Citizen Kane for my film class. I liked it. I want to see some of the movies mentioned earlier like American Sniper, Big hero 6. etc.

User Profile: iamdauntlessgirl
iamdauntlessgirl February 4th, 2015

Inception :)

User Profile: Luke88
Luke88 February 4th, 2015

Blood Diamond - Great performance from Leonardo Dicaprio smiley

User Profile: whisperpillow
whisperpillow February 4th, 2015

Godzilla 2014

User Profile: rainbow8
rainbow8 February 4th, 2015

Alice in wonderland :3

User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley February 4th, 2015

Friends with benefits.

User Profile: LuvHippos
LuvHippos February 4th, 2015

Attack the Block

User Profile: Ath3na
Ath3na February 4th, 2015

The Boy Next Door

1 reply
User Profile: LuvHippos
LuvHippos February 4th, 2015

was that good?

load more
User Profile: MummRaa
MummRaa February 4th, 2015

I saw the Alex Garland movie 'Ex Machina'. A really interesting study of gender more than AI. Very different to what I was expecting. Not without problems but actually pretty good.

User Profile: whisperpillow
whisperpillow February 4th, 2015

Oblivion