Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Alemiir
Alemiir February 9th, 2015

Just saw Seventh Son. It is a good movie, but some parts can be easily predicted. I would still recommend.

User Profile: TheGanner
TheGanner February 9th, 2015

Point Break.classic :)

User Profile: BubblyBrook
BubblyBrook February 9th, 2015

The Hobbit: the desolation of smaug

User Profile: silenceofturtles56
silenceofturtles56 February 10th, 2015

American Sniper

2 replies
User Profile: compassionateWaterfall10
compassionateWaterfall10 February 10th, 2015

I saw that last week, I thought it was great! Made me cry though.

1 reply
User Profile: silenceofturtles56
silenceofturtles56 February 11th, 2015

I almost cried too! I have a lot of people I know in the military and the movie stressed me out... Very good movie though

load more
load more
User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley February 11th, 2015

The Interview

User Profile: Honestdream
Honestdream February 11th, 2015

Sammys great escape lol

User Profile: CompassionateHeart2
CompassionateHeart2 February 11th, 2015

The Woman In Black 2 xD

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 February 12th, 2015

A knights tale

User Profile: CNSTTMR
CNSTTMR February 12th, 2015

Shawshank Redemption

User Profile: ImjustPeyton
ImjustPeyton February 12th, 2015

The Maze Runner!!!