Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: mynameismoon
mynameismoon October 1st, 2020

crazy rish asians, it's good and funny!

User Profile: Blue2001
Blue2001 October 1st, 2020

The Prince of Persia...I find it difficult to find a movie that interests me but I did love The Prince of Persia ,The Mummy,and The Scorpion King.Please can anybody suggest a movie they think I might like based on the movies I love...I would really appreciate it

October 1st, 2020

The great Gatsby!

User Profile: hopefulbird112
hopefulbird112 October 5th, 2020

The last movie I saw was "Elona Holmes" on Netflix!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 October 6th, 2020

The Outpost

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 6th, 2020

Think like a men on netflix (or man =P )

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 October 6th, 2020

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 6th, 2020

Rocket Man

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 October 6th, 2020

@lazyKatz

October 7th, 2020

@lazyKatz

I watched 'Walk The Line' recently, a biopic about Johnny Cash, and I was hoping to watch 'Rocket Man' next since I think musical biopics are really cool! Normally what I like to do is listen to a lot of their music before watching their biopics, so I'll probably go on a Elton John listening spree before watching the film.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 7th, 2020

@WineDarkTide

I hope you enjoy it.... I did.

load more
load more
User Profile: shiningstar101
shiningstar101 October 7th, 2020

Donnie Darko

Jake G(i cant spell lol) was great

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 October 9th, 2020

Frequency (2000) Dennis Quaid.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 11th, 2020

@NYRican19179yes Great movie seen it many times !!

load more