Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: pinkWatermelon0000
pinkWatermelon0000 August 28th, 2022

Each year a bunch of girls get together to watch Pride and Prejudice. The guys invited me over without telling me it was Pride and Prejudice night - hahaha!!! One of the guys tried to 'get out for a while' but the girls weren't allowing any of that. I manged not to fall asleep during the movie. It was nice to get out of the house, but it was like 5 couples and I kinda felt like a fish outta water being the only single gentleman there.

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 August 28th, 2022

@pinkWatermelon0000 I totally get it...the "fish out of water" feeling, that is.

load more
User Profile: connorwashere
connorwashere August 28th, 2022

@Evi A local showing of the west side story remake! One of my favorites!

User Profile: NiaMostMysterious
NiaMostMysterious August 28th, 2022

@Evi

Divergent


..............for the hundredth time.

August 28th, 2022

inherit the wind


User Profile: TheHeartThrober
TheHeartThrober August 28th, 2022

Top Gun

User Profile: warmBubbles347
warmBubbles347 September 1st, 2022

@Evi

I love the movie Warriors of Future

User Profile: NiaMostMysterious
NiaMostMysterious September 5th, 2022

Train to Busan

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 September 5th, 2022

@Evi. True Grit

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 10th, 2022

The remains of the day

November 20th, 2022

Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop