Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: funnyStrawberries5996
funnyStrawberries5996 March 28th, 2015

The very last twilight movie I even forgot the name of it...

User Profile: kimothyxxx
kimothyxxx March 28th, 2015

G.I. Jane :)

User Profile: kimothyxxx
kimothyxxx March 28th, 2015

G.I. Jane :)

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 28th, 2015

Insurgent

User Profile: Capricorny
Capricorny March 28th, 2015

Fritz The Cat

User Profile: undertaker
undertaker March 28th, 2015

Russell Madness

User Profile: funnyBlackberry339
funnyBlackberry339 March 28th, 2015

Marley and me

User Profile: undertaker
undertaker March 28th, 2015

Touching Dog story...man's bst frnd

User Profile: ByYourSide
ByYourSide April 7th, 2015

is it hachiko? hihi

load more
load more
User Profile: hellokitty77
hellokitty77 March 28th, 2015

Milo & Otis

User Profile: gurleenkc
gurleenkc March 29th, 2015

dragon blade

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 29th, 2015

How is the movie?

User Profile: gurleenkc
gurleenkc March 29th, 2015

It was okay-ish! Not that great

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 29th, 2015

Ohh

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EnchantedTraveller
EnchantedTraveller March 29th, 2015

Project Nim

This is a documentary about an social experiment on chimpanzee raised in a family and taught sign language.

Its on netflix and I recommend it for understanding animal behaviour and human bond, abuse etc.