Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: helpfuldot
helpfuldot May 8th, 2015

Spiderman 2 (again)

User Profile: zerdlie
zerdlie May 8th, 2015

psycho, for a class! but the last movie i watched for pleasure i think was national treasure 2...

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 May 9th, 2015

I think it was Paprika.

User Profile: June5849
June5849 May 10th, 2015

Its a movie which mostly everyone must have already seen. But I was watching it for the first time few days back. Divergent it is :) .

User Profile: Alreadystoned
Alreadystoned May 10th, 2015

Fast and furious 7. I'm sure a lot of people have seen it. It's possible that it's my favourite film this year.

User Profile: CitrusOverlord
CitrusOverlord May 10th, 2015

I watched Oz the Great and Powerful last with my dad in the hospital to get his mind off the pain he's in. It was a fun experience .w.

User Profile: loveasaurus
loveasaurus May 10th, 2015

Disconnect. ..so scary!

User Profile: Lior
Lior May 10th, 2015

Child 44. Very powerful movie, strong yet not for everyone. It has some hard content. I enjoyed it as it was very emotional intense movie.

User Profile: Skyscraper83
Skyscraper83 May 10th, 2015

It was an XMEN day. XMEN AND XMEN the last stand.

User Profile: alicat009
alicat009 May 10th, 2015

21 jumpstreet