Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Farheen
Farheen June 4th, 2014

X men Days of The Future Past :') My Life is Complete :')

User Profile: MrsBat
MrsBat June 6th, 2014

The last one i've seen was "Garden of Words"

User Profile: Psyguist
Psyguist June 6th, 2014

The last movie i saw in theaters was Godzilla. I didn't really enjoy it - i dozed off twice.

The last movie i saw in general was Slumdog Millionaire. That movie was good, really entertaining.

User Profile: bubbletea17
bubbletea17 August 4th, 2014

the last move i saw was 22 jump street---funny!

User Profile: Aishaaa1
Aishaaa1 September 15th, 2014

hmdelayed like usual:P last movie i watched was Marley and Me i cried at the end:O i never cry at sad movies:P

3 replies
User Profile: SailorJim
SailorJim September 15th, 2014

I loved that movie, but it should come with a warning about needing tissues!

1 reply
User Profile: Aishaaa1
Aishaaa1 September 15th, 2014

Ikr @FriendlyFace99 it was too adorable I loved it but but It brought me to tearsD:

load more
User Profile: Jem91
Jem91 October 17th, 2014

I purposely avoided this for a long time... finally caved and i sobbed like a baby! great film :)

load more
User Profile: exampligratia
exampligratia September 15th, 2014

the Maze Runner

3 replies
User Profile: turquoiseari
turquoiseari October 8th, 2014

@exampligratia how was The Maze Runner??? I am a big fan of Dylan O'Brien and I am reading the books right now ^-^ xx

2 replies
User Profile: exampligratia
exampligratia October 9th, 2014

I haven't read the book, so I dont know how accurate the movie is to the book.

But as far as acting is concerned, Dylan O'brien carries his role as Thomas quite well.

1 reply
User Profile: turquoiseari
turquoiseari October 9th, 2014

thank you <3 have a good day <3 xxx

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SailorJim
SailorJim September 15th, 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel. 10/10.

Very funny, intelligent and imaginative movie which was truly a delight to watch.

User Profile: LovePeaceMusic7
LovePeaceMusic7 September 15th, 2014

last one was "Nonstop"

User Profile: ZamokuhleMasondo
ZamokuhleMasondo September 16th, 2014

The Last Movie I watched was "Identity Theif", great movie :)

User Profile: Jovan
Jovan September 16th, 2014

the last was "300" again :D