Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whats one movie line that will stick with you no matter what?

User Profile: Happytp
Happytp November 13th, 2022

For me there is this medical show called new amsterdam that when reminded me of how my brain tries to make sense out of my trauma by giving me all these emotions that are not understandable to me.. I really felt that



So whats your favorite line of a movie/tv series?

30
User Profile: Liv125
Liv125 November 13th, 2022

This is a great forum idea! 😊 Im happy to hear that you related to the line, and that it stuck with you. Some lines have a huge impact in making us feel heard and understood. If there was any line which i had to choose, it would be Albus Dumbledore's iconic line- 'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light'. It is a line which i remember off by heart from some reason. Thank you for sharing your favourite movie line 💗

User Profile: Happytp
Happytp OP November 13th, 2022

Thank you for replying with your favorite quote from a movie that’s definitely a line to remember! Gald you liked the idea : )

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 13th, 2022

@Happytp From the show 'you',

"If there is ever even for a fleeting moment a tiny moment a tiny voice in your head, and that tiny voice is saying "I deserve better," listen to her. That's your partner. That's you real true love, and if you betray her long enough, you will lose her."

It stuck with me.

User Profile: Happytp
Happytp OP November 13th, 2022

Oh wow that is one great line! thank you for sharing with us i really like that line may stick with me too!🤍

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

You're most welcome! Thank you posting this!

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 November 13th, 2022

_1668362966.image.png

User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 November 13th, 2022

And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer :)

load more
User Profile: ichabodJules
ichabodJules November 13th, 2022

Time is the fire in which we all burn.

User Profile: ichabodJules
ichabodJules November 13th, 2022

@ichabodJules

Picard answers: I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

@ichabodJules Oh wow. This is a great way of looking at time. Thank you for sharing this!

User Profile: Happytp
Happytp OP November 21st, 2022

@ichabodJules

that is indeed an intresting line and a unique way to look at time thanks for sharing:)

load more
load more
User Profile: bforblue
bforblue November 13th, 2022

I remember watching the movie “the fault in our stars” if I’m not wrong. There’s one line that says “pain demands to be felt” and it stood to me because before hearing this line I used to be a person that suppresses their emotions.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

@bforblue Yes! This line stuck with me too! Thank you for sharing it!

load more
User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 16th, 2022

There's so many i like, but the recent one i hear in my head is, "there's too much pressure on young peopleto broaden their horizons!" The source is a little obscure. If you're interested in knowing what it is I'll answer.

User Profile: ichabodJules
ichabodJules November 19th, 2022

Film Solaris (ad lib): There is no answer. There is no solution. But endless alternative paths.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 19th, 2022

After all, Tomorrows another day.

User Profile: LetHopeBeYourGuidingStar
LetHopeBeYourGuidingStar November 20th, 2022

@lazyKatz

Lovely quote!

Isn't that from Gone with the Wind?

It's been a long time since I saw it so I might just be confused.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 20th, 2022

@LetHopeBeYourGuidingStar

Yes your right.....when I've had a bad day it's enough to fill me with hope. A few words is all it takes.

load more
load more
User Profile: OneErased
OneErased November 19th, 2022

"I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different."

- Leonard Shelby, movie Memento

User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 19th, 2022

@OneErased For a long time I didn't look inthe mirror and see how beautiful I was, thank you for this quote :)))

User Profile: ichabodJules
ichabodJules November 20th, 2022

This is my all time favorite movie. You have to accept the riddle. My mind tries to solve it everytime and of course there are hints but in the end the movie is not about the answer or the solution. It's about a man completely on his own trying to make sense of contradictory thoughts and emotions.

User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 20th, 2022

@ichabodJules Sounds very cool and different! :O:O

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased November 20th, 2022

@ichabodJules

Among my favorites too, for sure. More personal to me with my amnesia, but still a very well done movie and with a great main character to carry it through those thoughts and emotions.

load more
load more
User Profile: CatzInTheCradle
CatzInTheCradle November 20th, 2022

@Happytp

”Want to see a miracle? BE THE MIRACLE!” — Bruce Almighty

User Profile: ichabodJules
ichabodJules November 20th, 2022

@CatzInTheCradle

How about the YES MAN? Say yes to everything for one week :)

load more