Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where the Crawdads Sing

User Profile: Remina
Remina May 14th, 2024

Hey Everyone!


I just got finished watching this movie. It is a 2018 coming-of-age murder mystery novel by American zoologist Delia Owens


The premise "The story follows two timelines that slowly intertwine. The first timeline describes the life and adventures of a young girl named Kya as she grows up isolated in the marshes of North Carolina. The second timeline follows an investigation into the apparent murder of Chase Andrews, a local celebrity of Barkley Cove, a fictional coastal town of North Carolina"


Let me know if you have seen this or if it is on your watchlist. Let's talk about the movie! 

6
User Profile: ComfortablePeace2121
ComfortablePeace2121 May 14th, 2024

@HopieRemi

Emotionally powerful movie!

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP May 14th, 2024

@ComfortablePeace2121

Agreed!

load more
User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction May 20th, 2024

@HopieRemi I enjoyed the film. I struggled to read the entire book lol.

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP May 20th, 2024

@WellsFiction

What made the book a struggle to finish?

load more