Which movie...
Which movie and/or scene never fails to make you emotion or even cry?
Hicup's parents reuniting in HTTYD 2 always gets to me and then the funeral makes me cry so much everytime even though I've seen the movie like 10 times already.
I have more but this is the one i can of right now
Ending of the movie “requiem for a dream”
@Jpeglake I haven't seen that one, what's it about?
Here are my recent ones :
*spoilers*
- Bird box - the rapids scene where the little girl volunteers to look.
- Jojo Rabbit - when Jojo sees his mom hanging from the gallows, then hugs her feet… it was such a good set-up too.
I just can’t with kids… 😢
I am super into action, thriller, and apocalypse type shows or movies lol! Not sure if anyones watched it, but All of Us Are Dead, episode 2 where I-Sak turns and Nam On-jo has flashbacks of their childhood memories…. The tears I cried in that moment! Intense.
Another good one is Euphoria, Season 2-Episode 4. I can’t get the song out of my head. And to see Rue hallucinate as she just hugs her dad because she misses him so much. I could understand and resonate with her pain in that moment. Beautiful acting done by everyone in that scene.
The end of fight club
when Tyler is holding hands with Marla right before all the buildings explode
Tyler looks at Marla’s and says
“You met me at a very strange time in my life.”
i get chills just typing that out
My Sister's Keeper 2009. The whole movie makes me cry but so did the book.
@zealousGrace5023 Oh man, the Green Mile! The bit about Del and his aspiring circus mouse, Mr. Jingles, that whole arc is so tragic to me. And of course it just ramps up from there. It's such a good movie I can't help but sign up for the tears every time!