Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which movie...

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 December 8th, 2021

Which movie and/or scene never fails to make you emotion or even cry?

Hicup's parents reuniting in HTTYD 2 always gets to me and then the funeral makes me cry so much everytime even though I've seen the movie like 10 times already.

I have more but this is the one i can of right now

35
User Profile: sparklycomet
sparklycomet July 20th, 2022

⭐️🍂last scenes of Minari and wonder gives me tears of happiness🌸

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP July 21st, 2022

@sparklycomet love a good tear inducer

load more
User Profile: Joe475
Joe475 July 22nd, 2022

@zealousGrace5023 i only shed a tear once, in hidden world when they had to let the dragons go

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP July 22nd, 2022

@Joe475 oh boy that was very sad

load more
User Profile: MiamiViceFan
MiamiViceFan August 2nd, 2022

The whole Lovely Bones movie. 😭

User Profile: aal1yahsAlt
aal1yahsAlt August 2nd, 2022

@zealousGrace5023 The missing and funeral scene in Purple hearts

User Profile: xandia
xandia August 2nd, 2022

@zealousGrace5023 

The Yearling (1946) The scene where the son cannot put his pet deer down for eating their crops. The father has to put the deer down. Makes me cry every time.











User Profile: MalangJaan
MalangJaan August 2nd, 2022

The secret in their eyes,

Two parrarel love stories

User Profile: enjoyiableElementary9396
enjoyiableElementary9396 August 2nd, 2022

Cheesy, I know, I know, but Titanic.

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP August 7th, 2022

@enjoyiableElementary9396 it's a great movie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

load more
User Profile: DarkRose547
DarkRose547 August 7th, 2022

For me, the movie that never fails to make me cry is "The Fault in our Stars." I swear, the entire last half of the movie I was sobbing