Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Xmas is coming

User Profile: beautifulworld7890
beautifulworld7890 November 27th, 2025

Best Christmas movie of all time!! Tell me down in the comments. I going first.

Home alone! 


9
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 27th, 2025

@beautifulworld7890

Home Alone truly sets the mood for Christmas time! 🥰

The classics, Christmas Chronicles, Polar Express, All the cheesy Netflix rom coms!🎄

1 reply
User Profile: beautifulworld7890
beautifulworld7890 OP November 27th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

All these are incredible! Polar express omg I had forgotten about it 😔 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 27th, 2025

@beautifulworld7890

Home alone is for sure a classic 🥰

I absolutely love watching the Nightmare before Christmas 😁💜

2 replies
User Profile: beautifulworld7890
beautifulworld7890 OP November 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

Spooky and atmospheric for sure!!

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 27th, 2025

@beautifulworld7890

I just love Jack Skellington 😁💖

load more
load more
User Profile: Niceguyjack
Niceguyjack November 28th, 2025

Christmas story, all the way.

User Profile: Steve34
Steve34 November 29th, 2025

Home Alone for sure

But also the Polar Express

Number three I consider Narnia as partly Christmas movie

User Profile: bubblingPresence2474
bubblingPresence2474 December 3rd, 2025

@beautifulworld7890 Home alone 2 is the best

User Profile: thoughtfulWings8764
thoughtfulWings8764 December 9th, 2025

jingle all the way