Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

has anyone here seen project hail mary?

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter April 12th

i want to watch this movie with my dad and sis but my dad said the movie was not good and now i feel anxious about inviting them to see this movie.. what i know is that this movie gets good rating score

18
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 12th

@hopefulencounter 

No. I wanted to watch it too but I'll probably wait for it to release on OTT. You should totally watch it if it excites you. I've only heard good reviews so far.

posing-ryland-grace.gif

14 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 12th

@trueconfidant123 i see, thank you for replying. i plan to watch it tomorrow, i hope it's fun,🥰

13 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 12th

@hopefulencounter

Wonderful. I hope you have a good time. ❤️

12 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 12th

@trueconfidant123 thank you! (ˊᗜˋ*)♡

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 13th

@trueconfidant123 i finished watching project hail mary and i love it <3 this movie's wholesome 🥺

10 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 13th

@hopefulencounter

Oh wow. I love that for you. 😃

9 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 13th

@trueconfidant123 thank you, i love it even though my dad and sis didn't really enjoy 😆

8 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 13th

@hopefulencounter

Haha, it must've not been their taste and that's okay but I'm glad you loved it! ☺️❤️

7 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 14th

@trueconfidant123 yes i realized they're not fans of sci-fi 😆 snoop-snoopy.gif

6 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 14th

@hopefulencounter

I can understand. My parents and sis are the same. 🥹😂

5 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 14th

@trueconfidant123 let me guess, do they prefer fast paced movies? 

4 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 14th

@hopefulencounter

exactly.gif

3 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 14th

@trueconfidant123  peachandgoma-tampo.gif

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 15th

@hopefulencounter

you%27re-a-smart-cookie-world-compliment-day.gif

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 16th

@trueconfidant123 thank you! waving-rocky.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: serenityMH
serenityMH April 12th

@hopefulencounter 

Heard a good review too, which makes me want to see it. 🌸

2 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 12th

@serenityMH that's nice, now i feel even more curious. i'll watch it today afternoon ✨

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 13th

@serenityMH i watched it and it's a good movie, there's humor and wholesome scenes 🥰 my dad and sis didn't really enjoy it but i love it

load more