Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

whats everyone favorite cartoon(s)?

User Profile: goldenguard
goldenguard October 23rd, 2022

personally, mine is the owl house as of now :) but id like to know everyone elses too! plus id like to indulge in other cartoons as theyre my main way of coping

56
User Profile: venomFaz
venomFaz February 1st, 2023

there is so many but my absolute favorites are looney tunes bugs bunny in particular, flintstones, top cat, two stupid dogs, jetsons, Scooby doo, wacky races, dexters lab, courage the cowardly dog etc....

User Profile: PeonyorGabby
PeonyorGabby February 1st, 2023

Hi! So my name is Gabby and I’m 13 years old. I still watch “Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug ans Cat Noir” which is for fricking 7 year old 😭, My Hero Academia (Anime) and I’m definitely not simping for Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, and Hawks-, and *** and YouTube if that counts lol


Keeo in mind I’m 13 years old watching a fricking show for 7 year olds 💀😭🖐

User Profile: bigloser101
bigloser101 February 1st, 2023

@goldenguard i dont really watch many cartoons if im honest but i think the last one i watched was steven universe. I never watched it before and an ex-friend showed me it.

User Profile: loaktbh
loaktbh February 1st, 2023

i love the owl house! my favorite is probably we bare bears but avatar: the last airbender is good too!!

User Profile: lostANDw1llneverB3found
lostANDw1llneverB3found February 1st, 2023

@goldenguard

Mines ROTTMNT

I like the humor

User Profile: itstomie
itstomie February 2nd, 2023

Miraculous Ladybug, Bee and Puppycat, Avatar: The Last Airbender

User Profile: ThomasXiao
ThomasXiao February 6th, 2023

@goldenguard

I think the simpsons are an all-time classic, never gets old! Family guys can give me quite a chuckle sometimes, but it does get offensive pretty quickly XD.


User Profile: 23helicopters
23helicopters February 6th, 2023

Star vs. the Forces of Evil!!! I just love it so muchhh!!! I felt so sad when it ended

User Profile: NatalieLovesYou52
NatalieLovesYou52 February 11th, 2023

@goldenguard the owl house is my favorite show 😊😊😊😊

User Profile: ToastyBagels357
ToastyBagels357 February 11th, 2023

I'm into transformers as a whole haha ^ V ^ the cartoons have been a sort of coping thing for me ever since I was like 13 (I'm 18/19 now) my fave is beast wars heh