Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who did you welcome today - August 2014 [CLOSED]

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc August 1st, 2014

Members of thewelcome committeefeel free to use this thread to recordwhom did you welcomed today !

STEPS

STEP 1 Post thenamesof the NEW Listeners whom you've welcomed and record them below in this thread .

STEP 2 Count out thenumberof listeners you've welcomed and usethis formto record your work ! ( please do not post names whom you' ve welcomed in the comments section )

Lets give them a digital hug ! GO GO GO!!!

love Core Team

Welcome Committee

415
User Profile: Parv
Parv August 20th, 2014

I welcomed 8 people today.

ArcticMonkey

SeriousPerson

smlnks

BlackRaven

1Nell

LifeIsNotOverYet

Aleenak

Khoda

User Profile: Pam
Pam August 21st, 2014

Today I welcomed:20

Lisa1990

deeno19

rainbowcupcakey

VampDee

mart1234

AnielkaMassiel

OneStep89

JaydaMonae

Weaver

TheAnonymousGal

kimberlyrose

StJaume Rigbyraccoon

ArcticMonkey

SeriousPerson

sminks

BlackRaven

itstayloromg

1Neil

LifeIsNotOverYet

User Profile: AgentBlankie
AgentBlankie August 21st, 2014

Only 10 today

ConnorBrown823Joined 08/21
KikolyneJoined 08/21
JigaRJoined 08/21
thetruthJoined 08/21
NigelsMomJoined 08/21
NiccoleannnJoined 08/21
sweatermeliaJoined 08/21
lovelyearJoined 08/21
emilybruntJoined 08/21
ChuYaJoined 08/21

User Profile: Angelline
Angelline August 21st, 2014

12 Today :)

ConnorBrown823Joined 08/21

Kalifornia Joined 08/21

Ilikelife55 Joined 08/21

Lisa1990Joined 08/21

Shelie Joined 08/21

Gabby37 Joined 08/21

KittenSoft Joined 08/21

deeno19 Joined 08/21

rainbowcupcakey Joined 08/21

VampDee Joined 08/21

mart1234 Joined 08/21

AnielkaMassielJoined 08/21

User Profile: Barush
Barush August 21st, 2014

Today I welcomed: 6

TalkTimeJoined 08/21
EunJi4938Joined 08/21
AiijxJoined 08/21
PrekJoined 08/21
TaraJJoined 08/21
Obeysam18Joined 08/21

User Profile: vanna
vanna August 21st, 2014

i welcomed these6

ArJoined 08/21
Kathleenmay27Joined 08/21
theRockJoined 08/21
sangroxxJoined 08/21
heyjude321Joined 08/21
MinaaMJoined 08/21

User Profile: vanna
vanna August 21st, 2014

I welcomed these11

MaggyJoined 08/21
RyanjmmJoined 08/21
LauraaLeopardJoined 08/21
CahaliaJoined 08/21
ray29Joined 08/21
RituJoined 08/21
Mani789Joined 08/21
MeaganmeagJoined 08/21
ArtInWordsJoined 08/21
Sparrow25Joined 08/21
lifegoesonJoined 08/21

User Profile: Apple74
Apple74 August 21st, 2014

I welcomed 5

SecretFriend Joined 08/21
Joel225 Joined 08/21
Sasshy0001 Joined 08/21
hopelovepray Joined 08/21
ShanzZz Joined 08/21

User Profile: Jaelin
Jaelin August 21st, 2014

I welcomed 8 :)

hopelovepray
shanzZz
Sasshy0001
Maggy
Cahalia
ryanjmm
Lauraaleopard
meaganmeag

User Profile: Pam
Pam August 22nd, 2014

Today I welcomed:20

Dhiv13

CharlotteC

ElexisK

ItsMyyyka

Light1996

Fonsi

AFriendInNeed

greenalyssum

Nena

Vaniciaa

HelloGiggles

TheRay

treeplelove

Aditi0802

xina

Gladtohelp

Casandra

Raznek

SecretFriend

Joel225