Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who did you welcome today - August 2014 [CLOSED]

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc August 1st, 2014

Members of thewelcome committeefeel free to use this thread to recordwhom did you welcomed today !

STEPS

STEP 1 Post thenamesof the NEW Listeners whom you've welcomed and record them below in this thread .

STEP 2 Count out thenumberof listeners you've welcomed and usethis formto record your work ! ( please do not post names whom you' ve welcomed in the comments section )

Lets give them a digital hug ! GO GO GO!!!

love Core Team

Welcome Committee

415
User Profile: karen38
karen38 August 27th, 2014

I just welcomed these3

Peppa

Guru45

FMJ

User Profile: emergeintolight
emergeintolight August 27th, 2014

Today I welcomed: ​20

CorinaMihaela
NicoleH
Olivia17
Rishidutta
autumnlov
Brookeeeee
NarwhalRayne
Jett
Frida3
MayaTheAngel
Chaarm
chrisilling
Mancilla
SophieZhang9805
lilliexd
96emily
SavannahZ
selmaishere
Jinnaweasley1998
Nattyy123

User Profile: hereforyoustaystrong
hereforyoustaystrong August 27th, 2014

I welcomed today:

friendheretohelp

Me4You

heathernextdoor

User Profile: Katheryn
Katheryn August 27th, 2014

I welcomed 16

KyraVJoined 08/27
DestinieJoined 08/27
Romacon36Joined 08/27
syang211Joined 08/27
MeowsneyanddJoined 08/27
ekhcsermeJoined 08/27
HSLR17Joined 08/27
JosieGMCJoined 08/27
eleanorGJoined 08/27
ZaraZarith123Joined 08/27
Kate2014Joined 08/27
MandyJaeeJoined 08/27
melmelmelxJoined 08/27
beYouJoined 08/27
splashdJoined 08/27
UsernameUnderConstructionJoined 08/27

User Profile: laurlistens
laurlistens August 27th, 2014

I welcomed20today

icecreamdreamsJoined 08/27
Gracellen4532Joined 08/27
ChassidyJoined 08/27
DisguiseJoined 08/27
Bookworm95Joined 08/27
SportscarguyJoined 08/27
ErinS727Joined 08/27
OpenArmsanOpenMindJoined 08/27
LarkinJoined 08/27
MajuschadreamsJoined 08/27
FlareJoined 08/27
AndreeaishereJoined 08/27
SeeerrennnaaaJoined 08/27
GinaleeJoined 08/27
MellyFJoined 08/27
howdystrangerJoined 08/27
amanikxx1Joined 08/27
VioletsAngelJoined 08/27
SteveWJoined 08/27
Cassidy19Joined 08/27

User Profile: Apple74
Apple74 August 28th, 2014

I welcomed 43

Kathums
KayLRizvi98
peccatrix
tr3ynr3k
FMJ
Peppa
Brookiejayy
Nikelfield
Carol02
Claire91
haraskroy
Haileeeeee
Me4You
NanaShones
AustenTaylor
Tkb
Eriatarka
WillTryToNeverLetYouDown
Ardyn
Alaina206
Adriana01
7seas14
Jordanheretohelp
HelenWeber23
Tamar123
HighImTabbie
Languish
Harlow
NicoM
Samak
MisterTea
Chappy
Panditta
GB26
xLetsTalkAboutItx
ILOVEKOALAS
EllieBurnns
terribisley
MJR267
FlackAttack
LukeyFlukey
weeper
jackluard

User Profile: HopeIsAlive
HopeIsAlive August 28th, 2014

Today, i welcomed 29 new listeners

MARY20 Joined 08/28
MrLeMaster Joined 08/28
Eriatarka Joined 08/28
awsomecouncelor14 Joined 08/28
WillTryToNeverLetYouDown Joined 08/28
Ardyn Joined 08/28
Alaina206 Joined 08/28
Adriana01 Joined 08/28
7seas14 Joined 08/28
Jordanheretohelp Joined 08/28
HelenWeber23 Joined 08/28
Tamar123 Joined 08/28
HighImTabbie Joined 08/28
Languish Joined 08/28
Harlow Joined 08/28
NicoM Joined 08/28
Samak Joined 08/28
MisterTea Joined 08/28
Chappy Joined 08/28
Panditta Joined 08/28
GB26 Joined 08/28
xLetsTalkAboutItx Joined 08/28
ILOVEKOALAS Joined 08/28
EllieBurnns Joined 08/28
terribisley Joined 08/28
MJR267 Joined 08/28
FlackAttack Joined 08/28
LukeyFlukey Joined 08/28
weeper Joined 08/28

User Profile: Barush
Barush August 28th, 2014

Today I welcomed: 13

breadndbutterflyJoined 08/28
MiaGJoined 08/28
Cali002Joined 08/28
08StayStrong10Joined 08/28
littlemisslaughterJoined 08/28
SophieG18Joined 08/28
CrookedAshJoined 08/28
indi22Joined 08/28
pathwayJoined 08/28
Stephanie04Joined 08/28
BelugaJoined 08/28
Viv89Joined 08/28

User Profile: hereforyoustaystrong
hereforyoustaystrong August 28th, 2014

I welcomed:

Max14
Mia G
Adryn
Harlow
Mary20

User Profile: Darcyy
Darcyy August 28th, 2014

Today I welcomed :8

MannuJoined 08/28
Ann24Joined 08/28
ZeeWantsToHelp88Joined 08/28
leah29Joined 08/28
emily51Joined 08/28
LightRaV3nJoined 08/28
PrekachuJoined 08/28
kapieleJoined 08/28