2yrs of dealing with Child Loss
I've been dealing with my deep depression lately because next month November 18th will make 2yrs since I had my daughter stillborn at 33 weeks along in the pregnancy. It's been really hard cause I feel like my body failed her and I feel like I failed her. I still wish it was me instead of her. I try to stay positive but it's really hard without having my daughter she was my only child and my first born😭💔
@powerfulMap2718
My condolences 🙏
Oh my gosh this is so unfortunate.. I imagine you had many sleepless nights 🌙
You have a right to feel the way you do..
When tragedy strikes we can become numb and devastated 💔
🌲
@powerfulMap2718
It is understandable that you have been in a deep depression as you approach this grief anniversary. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. I can only imagine how painful it was to carry your child, to give birth, and not be able to take your child home with you. I can understand how you have dealt with self-guilt and to bargain in your grief, wishing she had survived instead of you. I know you feel that your body failed her. I am sure your doctor explained that to not be the case, but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with. I get that it is hard to stay positive and I don't blame you. While you are struggling with this grief, do you have anyone in your corner?
if you want please feel free to message me. i also lost my daughter to stillbirth. you are cared for and so is she. i remember each anniversary and im here to talk about experiences or just anything in the world if you ever want.