Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Birthday (Sixteen!)

User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 October 1st, 2025

 I have officially been on Earth for 16 trips around the sun! 

🌞 1️⃣6️⃣  🎊


Is sixteen really as "sweet" as it is made out to be?

Birthdays are usually just with close family for me. I get messages from friends but we don't usually celebrate. I don't know if I like being a teenager and growing older. I am excited to get me license soon! Any ideas on how to celebrate this year? What are your birthday traditions?

63
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture October 7th, 2025

@aisha5464

happy birthday

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 7th, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws
Thank you! 

load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine October 7th, 2025

Aïchaaaaa Masha'Allah you have such a beautiful naaaame😍😍. May Allah guide and help you sweetie 😘

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 7th, 2025

@AReineRose
Thank you! Allahuma Barrik 🤎

load more
User Profile: karyn0601
karyn0601 October 7th, 2025

@aisha5464 Happy Birthday!

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@karyn0601
Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Cyntia241
Cyntia241 October 7th, 2025

@aisha5464

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😊

many hearty cheers

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@Cyntia241
Aw thanks! 🤎

load more
User Profile: linda19152
linda19152 October 8th, 2025

My tradition is to spend the entire month leading up to my birthday buying whatever I like then the birth day is never disappointing. I suppose I was disappointed so many years that I developed this tradition to protect my feelings. It has gotten me through 78 years.

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@linda19152
I love this! Thank you 🤎

load more
User Profile: Anyialoveslions
Anyialoveslions October 8th, 2025

Happy birthday :)

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@Anyialoveslions
Thank you :)

load more
User Profile: LinOnline
LinOnline October 8th, 2025

Your favorite food is a MUST. Even if it's a simple dinner or a whole get together. Happy Birthdayyyy. ð¥³

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@LinOnline
Yes! Thank you :)

load more
User Profile: autumnsweet
autumnsweet October 8th, 2025

awww happy birthday sixteen is such an amazing age for self exploration

you should totally treat urself !!! go to a nice peaceful park and relax!!

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@autumnsweet
Aw, thanks so much! Good idea 🤎

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 9th, 2025

@aisha5464

sweet-16.gif

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123
Thank you! 🙃💕

load more
User Profile: moonlightinnight
moonlightinnight October 9th, 2025

@aisha5464

Happy birthday🎇🎆 Hope you have another peaceful lovely year💗💗💗

1 reply
User Profile: aisha5464
aisha5464 OP October 12th, 2025

@moonlightinnight
Thank you! I hope the same for you 💕

load more