Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had a time machine you'll go to ...........

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 11th, 2025

Me? To see the dinosaurs.

33
User Profile: TwistedSunflower92
TwistedSunflower92 March 16th, 2025

Back 6 months ago and find a way to keep my fiancé from leaving this world like he did 😞

User Profile: virtualSolace44
virtualSolace44 March 16th, 2025

January 1, 2016

User Profile: PoisonMushroomSpores
PoisonMushroomSpores March 16th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Probably tell my old self important things I should know and important people I should have talked too.

User Profile: Noom1141
Noom1141 March 16th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty To go meet my doggo who passed away...

User Profile: royalpainting409
royalpainting409 March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty See how things were in the 80s!


1 reply
User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris March 17th, 2025

@royalpainting409

80s-1980s.gif

✨I ♥️ da 80s 2✨💫

load more
User Profile: bravePrune8957
bravePrune8957 March 17th, 2025

Go to my past self and tell him to not make the mistake of masterbation and watching porn it's destroying me right now 😔😔😔

User Profile: tiredbern
tiredbern March 17th, 2025

I would love to go back before the pandemic started. I don't know, maybe I'm just missing my ex so much. And now I'm lost after another failed relationship (new ex).

User Profile: Ramali25
Ramali25 March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty i would go back to my younger self an make sure i stayed focus 

User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart March 17th, 2025

Me? To meet Mozart! I want to see if he’s anything like the film Amadeus.

User Profile: navyPerson9014
navyPerson9014 April 1st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty the garden of eden to prevent free will