Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In ONE word only, which city/country you'd love to relocate to?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 7th, 2025

Svalbard.

93
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy April 13th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

lol - you want to relocate to Svalbard. Then I guess you know that Svalbard belongs to my country - Norway.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP April 14th, 2025

@Helgafy

I do, haha.

Norway is a beautiful beautiful country.

load more
User Profile: Courageisthekey
Courageisthekey April 14th, 2025

Mecca

Medina shuttle service

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing April 14th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Where you live doesn't matter, who your with matters everything

User Profile: AxlMega
AxlMega May 26th, 2025

Sweden. At least people there don't seem to be obnoxiously social.

User Profile: Always25
Always25 May 26th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Ottawa Canada 

User Profile: RegalSpirit
RegalSpirit May 27th, 2025

South Africa

User Profile: greatfulPeace216
greatfulPeace216 May 27th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

shanghai

User Profile: Juliet1
Juliet1 May 27th, 2025

I saw “Svalbard” and immediately agreed 🥰

User Profile: generousBranch3503
generousBranch3503 June 1st, 2025

Mississauga