Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to meet new people

User Profile: dynamicTown8232
dynamicTown8232 April 13th

Hi, I am a 18 year old girl. I want to make some new friends. I am new on here. 

36
User Profile: Rosa343
Rosa343 April 20th

@dynamicTown8232 hey girlie, I’m rosa I’m in my 20s and I’d love to be friends 💗

User Profile: peachSky2182
peachSky2182 April 20th

Hi sissy!! Welcome, welcome here on Cups!!👭🫂

We'd love to be friends with you in the community🌺✨🌟🌼🌷💐🏵️

User Profile: DarkXWolf17KAI
DarkXWolf17KAI April 20th

I'm new as well. Wuzzup? screenshot-2026-04-19-3-27-58-pm_1776713630.png

1 reply
User Profile: DarkXWolf17KAI
DarkXWolf17KAI April 20th

@DarkXWolf17KAI I am a 13 year old tho just so you know. And, I HAVE NO GENDER ONLY RAGE! (joke ofc-) 👍

load more
User Profile: RisingHigher444
RisingHigher444 April 21st

Hey dynamictown my name is christina you can be my friend

User Profile: adaptableTown7638
adaptableTown7638 April 21st

Hello

User Profile: curiousSloth
curiousSloth April 22nd

Hi town ☺️

Hope you find someone here

Welcome to the safe safe .. 💖💖

User Profile: Aminawd21
Aminawd21 April 22nd

Hii

User Profile: willingGlobe36
willingGlobe36 April 23rd

Hi

I am new here as well

1 reply
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 23rd

@willingGlobe36 Welcome! 💖🥰

load more
User Profile: SafeSpace118
SafeSpace118 May 8th

Hi sweetie💕

Welcome ☺️

I’m here for you as a sister and a new friend and if you ever need someone to talk to or just a girl's support I'm here 🤍☺️.

@dynamicTown8232 merhaba bende yeniyim tanışmak isterim