Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: lightTiger7286
lightTiger7286 April 3rd, 2025

I’m worried you think things cannot work out now and are feeling harshly towards yourself after what happened and that you are trying to leave me with my best interest in mind but I truly fell for you and I’ll be here waiting for you to come back because true love always makes its way back home. Everything that happened just gives us the opportunity to start off with overcoming hopefully the most difficult thing we will overcome. We will be invincible, and starting off with a strong foundation. People wouldn’t have tried to destroy something had it not have been extraordinarily beautiful.

April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty just a question would you not want to comment on my message ( which I would have sent to my crush) and my situation with blatant honesty? 

User Profile: 52Hertzzz
52Hertzzz April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty 


To: Him.

I’m sorry for leaving without a word—I know it must have hurt you. That night, for the first time, I drank until my head spun, wandering the streets of Singapore in the drizzling rain, lost in thought. I wondered how different things might have been if we had met earlier, or if I had been older.  

You meant so much to me—so much that even someone as selfish as I am chose to walk away, because I wanted you to be happy.  

We knew each other for barely two weeks, yet somehow, we became the keepers of each other’s deepest secrets. What should have been beautiful was confined to the digital world, a fragile illusion we handled carefully, afraid reality would shatter it with the slightest touch.  

The time difference was a gentle buffer, cooling impulses into jokes, softening *"I miss you"* into *"Hope you had a good day."* We talked about so many profound things that even I—someone who had always been a bystander to love and friendship—felt, for the first time, truly understood.  

That day, I asked you why you hadn’t told me sooner that you’d been married for four years. You said it was because you didn’t want to lose me, because you wanted someone who would always reach out first, because you were so lonely. I didn’t know how to describe what I felt then—just a hollow, bitter absurdity. Fate brought me to you at the wrong time, yet I couldn’t deny that meeting you was still a kind of luck.  

Later, I searched your name and found your wedding video from four years ago. She stood in her pretty white dress, gripping your hand nervously, while you looked at her with such tenderness, your voice steady as you made your vows. I stared until tears blurred the screen. You may have never considered the weight of promises, or how your actions could hurt her. She loves you so much. And I... loved you too.  

That’s why I had to leave. What we called *"friendship"* had long since changed, and continuing would only have caused more pain. Before things spiraled beyond control, disappearing was the only choice. It felt like tearing out my own heart, but I’d rather hurt now than let something worse happen later.  

You’re smart—you must understand why I did this. Letting go is hard, but the right path often is. I hope you won’t grieve too long, and that you’ll stop searching for ways to fill the loneliness in others. Maybe the person worth cherishing has been beside you all along.  

I’ve held this in for days, and now, finally, the words spill out. I never thought of myself as someone who could express things like this, but as I write, my vision blurs. No matter what, I’m truly grateful you came into my life. When I was betrayed by someone I trusted, your presence kept me from drowning. Every second we talked—whether serious or silly—made me happy.  

In the end, I just hope you’ll be happy. And with time, maybe you won’t think of me anymore.  

Goodbye. And please be happy everyday, with all my fortune and blessings.

Sincerely,
Ari
User Profile: intelligentSail2660
intelligentSail2660 April 3rd, 2025

I do not suffer from my past, however, it has shaped who I am today. I don’t want an apology, I don’t want closure, I want to be left alone. After the horrific abuse I sustained as a child, and as an adult, at your hands, why would I subject my children to that? Until you learn your place, stop contacting me. Heal yourself.

User Profile: SHmau
SHmau April 3rd, 2025

Thank you so much @BlatantHonesty

Dear Leo,

We may not be the same blood but you are the best brother that I had in ny entire life. You got my back and I have yours too. Ride or die I'll always be your one way call.

You promised when we get older and have enough money you would travel here in my hometown and we will hunt sharks and go to the beach. You promised we will stay close forever. Why did you leave me? You suddenly blocked or deactivated your account.

Our last conversation was concerning you said soemthing about sleeping forever..... Are you still alive? Are you well? Please be alive because if you're not I don't know what to do... I've been crying for two days and my chest feels heavy.. If you love me why did you leave me? am I even important to you? or are you pretending? Am I not important as much as how I value our friendship? Please just let someone tell me what's going on with you? My friends now think I was just being dramatic about your disappearance frok my life they said you were ny boyfriend but no, you're like a sibling to me a brother to me, I hate it when they underestimated our 7 years of friendship. Leo, I'm graduating from highschool will you congratulate me? I'm turning 18 will you greet me? I miss you so much please call tell me you're alive...

User Profile: MagnusAstre
MagnusAstre April 3rd, 2025

I miss you Grandma but I hope you're at peace too. You're the nicest lady ever and you deserve happiness too. You mean a lot to me and I wish I got more time with you.

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 3rd, 2025

I think it is good you are out of my life.  You are a very confusing person!  On one hand you seem to claim that you care about people and want to help them.  But on the other hand you treated me like trash.

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat April 4th, 2025

I didn't get to see you grow up.  I have no idea what became of you in adulthood.  You're probably a grandmother now.  I'd like to know how you are.  You may live only a few miles from me.  You may be on the other side of the planet.  I doubt I'll ever know.


User Profile: guywiththehair
guywiththehair April 4th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty im sorry i wasnt there for you when you lost your mother, we were both dealing with losing someone and the circumstances in life were unfortunate enough to cost us our friendship. May we be friends again in the afterlife  

User Profile: tidySail6264
tidySail6264 April 4th, 2025

I missed u how deeply…