Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: luminoustherapyspace
luminoustherapyspace March 17th, 2025

To the one I am no longer in touch with,


I love you forever.





User Profile: peachBanana5826
peachBanana5826 March 17th, 2025

You’re so selfish and the biggest victim I’ve ever met. To dare say ur childhood best friends a mess and you don’t wanna deal with her after she left a 3 and a half yea ring relationship when you yourself complain about others not comforting you when you need it the most. You’re an ungrateful *** and so social media obsessed and overly obsessed with the way you look you’re insecure and you’re secretly jealous of your sister because she’s better than you in every way and everyone likes her better because she’s actually down to earth and genuine she’s pretty inside and out you’re so obsessed with your looks but not enough on your morals you phony

March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

My Jigglypuff is no longer in touch with me..i wish she is doing well and good and I wish she is not pressuring herself more ...i wish she is having good sleep and I wish she is happy ..... please if you are seeing this please know that I love you ..and I miss you .

User Profile: intellectualFarm5600
intellectualFarm5600 March 17th, 2025
@બ્લાટન્ટઈને સ્ટી I just want to tell each and every one of those people that you may have found peace by abandoning me in my bad times, not helping me, and insulting me from above. But very soon I will succeed and make you restless by creating jealousy in your mind. You threw me away because you don't need me today. But I will bring about such a need that you will humiliate yourself by extending your hand to me for help.
User Profile: annarig21
annarig21 March 17th, 2025

I miss you so much right now. I will always love you and be by your side no matter what happened

User Profile: DeepTalkSpace
DeepTalkSpace March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Thank you for coming into my life and creating beautiful memories. Wherever you are, be a good one. It seems destiny didn’t bring us closer, but I hope we meet again in another lifetime.

User Profile: BlueJewelBee
BlueJewelBee March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty 

I wish that we were clear with each other from the start, otherwise it wouldn't have ended the way it did. Though I did enjoy the moments we had, I wish that you knew what you were doing before getting me into all this mess. Other than that, I don't have anything else I want to say to you, but best of luck. 

User Profile: faresringo
faresringo March 17th, 2025

Hey

i really miss the days when we were too close i hope you having a great time without me

User Profile: geistbaum71
geistbaum71 March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Thank you all for showing me your true colors before I spent my limited time and energy in forming bonds with ya'll.  Thank you for the reminder that just because people can demonstrate extraordinary intelligence that it doesn't equal emotional intelligence nor kind hearts.  Thank you for the reminder that for some folks "mob mentality, gossip, harassment and cruelty" are the only tools in their conflict resolution toolbox.  A couple of you have stated "I'm unreasonable, I don't want to talk or work things out."  Ummm....would you want to talk to people that have shown you over and over again that they do not value you as a human? 

User Profile: NoorOfPalestine
NoorOfPalestine March 18th, 2025

I miss you.