Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: dream88catcher
dream88catcher March 18th, 2025

Dear Grandma, I will carry your kindness in my heart forever. 💓

User Profile: intuitiveClementine8108
intuitiveClementine8108 March 18th, 2025

I hope you will be able to understand one day, how much I loved you even though you hurted me so bad!

User Profile: Lauraaaavokk
Lauraaaavokk March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Hey kevin, i just want to let you know that i never hated you , i still love you even though we cant meet eachother anymore.. i really hope we can.. i prayed to God so that he can change his plan and the favourite thing that would be meeting you again… i just wanna hug you i dont care how long the hug takes just.. let me hug you again. I love you

User Profile: BottomsUP90
BottomsUP90 March 18th, 2025

Heather,


I hope you find the inner peace and understanding you need. I hope now that its over, you have some time to reflect. I unfortunately do not have faith that you will seek help and still cling to your self destructive habits until you fall out.


I am not perfect myself, but I'm seeking help. I wish we could still speak so I could tell you about what I discovered about myself and you. Unfortunately I don't think its in my best interest to communicate with you.



Its so painful to see you. Even after all the abuse you put me through, I still love and miss you. I wish you the best.

User Profile: enchantingMist80
enchantingMist80 March 18th, 2025

You meant the world to me. We had dreams together. You ghosted and went away. Nothing was even wrong except our circumstances were challenging. Yet you decided to give up on me after promising me the world. I hate you but I love you and miss you all the time. I hope one day you can give me the peace that I deserve. 

User Profile: CompassionCompass
CompassionCompass March 18th, 2025

You did not do good to me and I am happy that you are out of my life. @BlatantHonesty

User Profile: lavenderComputer2539
lavenderComputer2539 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

do you ever miss me? because i miss you so much. and i hate myself for that

User Profile: Noom1141
Noom1141 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty You were a nebula I always admired from afar. I hold deep respect for you because no one in my eyes shone so brightly. It was stupid of me to think that I, who isn't even close to you, could hold your hand. I guess I'll have to keep admiring you from a distance, my R. Also thankyou for being with me in tough times, If I could Imma flood you with books and maybe read u some cause u loved them so much.

User Profile: BeeZeeOtter
BeeZeeOtter March 18th, 2025

You E. How dare you! You did something wrong and I’m paying the price for you. I don’t want to see you again.

User Profile: luna0000
luna0000 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Hey it's been 2 months since we broke up. idk how u've been but i hope ur life's going smooth and u are happy without me..i just wish u were nicer to me..paid attention to me..cared for me like i did for u..i wish u realised ur mistakes earlier..i wish i was as pretty as u wanted me to be..i wish u hadn't left me with more wounds but just turned ur superstitious promises into reality..i really miss you..but ik i dont deserve such a bad treatment, i did everything i could for u, even sacrificed my career and life for u..but it's okay wish u have a happy life ahead :)