Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here, not sure how to manage depressive ongoing mood swings.

User Profile: LadyDuff
LadyDuff October 2nd

Hello , good morning. I am from New York. Just wanted to try to

Post, and see if this makes any difference. I am new and i dis few posts, but honestly not sure if it shows or anyone sees it.

Juat been trying to manage ongoing issues, not anything tottaly new, been dealing with isaues sincelord knows how long. Prob all way back i. Jr high school. But back then it was wY, way manageble.

Now anxiety a d panic attacks, along with add and adhd literally increase in length and frequency.

Some days i even manage ok, at work and some days i could barely get through the day.

Litteraly not sure where my mind is, and when no sleeping, i emd up with splitting headaches at work.

Aorry, i feel super awkward posting all this.

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 2nd

@LadyDuff

Thank you for sharing!!🌟🌟

I hope you can begin to relax because you took your first step to improving your life by having to courage to take a stand and show us your bravery by reaching out to the community. 

We're a family here and we're here to support you..

Good luck to you 🌲

User Profile: WhimsicalPup
WhimsicalPup Wednesday

@LadyDuff 
I am the Whimsical Pup awoooo♪ I just want to let you know 
its fine I just started myself so im very new to this too. If ur looking to chat or Just vent Im usually up a lil later I think were a 3hr difference though. Im on the far side of the states lol 
But if u leave me a message I'll come back to it. Im really sorry to hear that life isnt being easy on ya. 
Thats why I wanted to reach out and wave - 

@LadyDuff Drinking warm water sunlight exposure and vigorous excerise are helpful but not a cure. I had ocd for years and I was reported to be depressed like but not with depression.