Platonic love...a letter which you'll never get to read..
"I swear to you, my God, to make her a light in my heart that will not be extinguished, and make me back to her so that she will never breakbecause she and I areof them and we are the secret of each other's existence"
I'll always remember these lines that you read while describing akhenatens love for nefritti.. little did I know it's depth .of why you were mentioning these. at that time...years have passed..11 years..no contacts..not even your address..mobile no..no picture of yours..no connections..the fact that you are continents away separated by oceans..and yet the love has not faded...I still think of you ...your calling me birdie ..being the fee bird I was..your care..our precious memories ..the office where we first met and pretended acquaintance while in reality our connection over conversations had grown to be much more...sometimes I question God that does he even exist..then I say to myself..maybe not all stories need to end..ours will be one such.. remember..I used to tell you ..you are worse than drugs..if I don't talk to you I feel like an addict searching for you ...your laughing and saying I am not good birdie..the thousands of books you read to me..and your choice of music which I still could not accept..your movie recommendations which I had told I will never view..i watch again and again ..yes..so many years..but I can't forget you..time flies..days months years..but I..i still miss you so much...when you left this country..the last conversation when I said you never formally proposed..why are you going..I hate you .attend my wedding..and you simply said...you loved me but you knew my circumstances..and that you cannot see me getting married..and that was it..you left..you never married..you still stay there waiting for the day which will never come...
I'll be true to my wedding vows..will never meet ..see or talk to you ever .but..my memories...I have failed to erase them...I miss you and that's a reality..my heart tells me it's immoral to even think about past..my mind says was it moral that i had to sacrifice your love because our parents wouldn't agree...I have repaid back their debt of raising me ....
This life will end the way it's destined..but make sure you meet me and take me with you in next lives...I miss you so much it hurts like death....
It's 17th sep...had a bad day...and like always my mind rushes to you for comfort..the emotional void of not having anyone to atleast say this too shall pass...I miss you again..had you been here your classic response would be it's ok birdie..breathe...I feel so lonely . nothing matters ..I don't seek money comfort anything..all I seek is mental peace...I have to confess I feel guilty...i slapped my child today..I feel terrible as a mother. I don't know but I am always angry these days. Nothing gives me happiness..the wrk stress is equal..i fought at home.maybe I was wrong..i knw i was wrong.. everyone blamed me..nobody asked what's wrong ..how I am ending up becoming the person i never was..angry sad.. hopeless helpless ..i know my husband is wrkng hard to support financially..but emotionally he's nowhere ..I don't think I can ever be a good mother or good person..I miss you because I have this void where I can be open with my emotions without getting judged ..
Hope you are doing great in your life .take care