Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Searching for friends to be their best friend later and best friend forever afterwards lol

User Profile: Insomniac766
Insomniac766 April 18th, 2023

Hi there, my name is Ahsan and I'm a bit of an introvert or shy guy with lack of self-confidence. I enjoy spending my free time exploring new places and trying out new foods. I'm also a bit of a tech enthusiast and love learning about the latest advancements in the world of technology.


I would love to make new friends especially from Pakistan or any other country person who can communicate in Urdu/Hindi(That’s because I’m pretty bad at English lol).

3
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 April 30th, 2023

@Insomniac766

Hiya Ahsan!

It’s nice you’re open to trying new things, especially food!

I wish I was more like that :p

Also, your english is great!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 April 30th, 2023

@Insomniac766 Hi and welcome to 7cups. My name is calmMango. We are so glad to have you here.

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy May 12th, 2023

@insomniac766 welcome Ahsan. I'd be happy to talk to you. You give an innocent vibe.