Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the one thing you would like to say to your younger self?

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 March 22nd, 2025

I would probably apologise to her for destroying the future she saw in her eyes. What about you?

40
May 1st, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 that you cannot stay completely untouched by bad things but it'll give you experience and to loosen up lol

User Profile: 222taytay222
222taytay222 May 1st, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 you only get one life, so stop living it for everyone else when you could be living for yourself.

User Profile: JennyK01
JennyK01 May 1st, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 It's okay to not be okay, you can do this and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are much braver than you know and I am proud of us, I am so proud of us for dealing, coping and fighting for what we have achieved. Some days may be dark but LISTEN WE HAVE GOT THIS


User Profile: Bruche
Bruche May 1st, 2025

You’re doing better than you think. Breathe. Mistakes don’t define you they teach you. Your worth isn’t tied to grades or others’ approval. Trust the messy, uneven process. You’ll grow stronger in the broken places.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 May 2nd, 2025

Be patient.

User Profile: lovelylorianne14
lovelylorianne14 May 2nd, 2025

I would tell my younger self to "be strong! Don't give up girl. Life in a few years would look much better."

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 OP May 2nd, 2025

@lovelylorianne14

✨💙

load more